Friday, April 22, 2011

friday night videos




Remember when we used to stay up late on Friday nights to watch Friday Night Videos on MTV?

And we were so excited when Thriller came on?

That was my favorite.

Dan took Cate to see Gnomeo and Juliet at the dollar theater tonight.

It's her first trip to the movies.

I'm tending kidlets at Aunt Judy's house and worrying about how Cate is doing at the movies (since I remember all too well Danny's first trip to the theater).

And since I'm missing her and worrying about her, here's a Friday night video to help me feel better.

Please excuse my lousy singing voice.

I never pretended to be anything above average in that department (or even slightly average for that matter).

Cate, on the other hand, is a musical genius.

War Eagle and Go Cougars!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

ADORABLE!! I just giggled out loud! :)

Unknown said...

War Eagle Catie-bug!!! Love it!