Sunday, September 1, 2013

Legoland Driving School


The best part of our trip to Legoland this summer was their driving school. I seriously could not get over the cuteness of it all. I think it has something to do with my love of miniature stuff. It was like a mini city with mini cars and mini stop signs and way too much cuteness for me to handle.

Danny is such a serious driver too. I hope he stays that way. The kids are divided up by age. Cate's group was on a different track that was just an oval. Danny's age group drove around the bigger streets that looked like a real city. There were stop signs and traffic lights that actually worked.





It was so stinking adorable to see all these little kids drive up to the red light and stop. Then they all just watched the light and waited to go until it turned green. It was all so orderly.










There's a big empty lot behind our backyard. I started dreaming about buying it and converting it into my very own driving school for kids. Wouldn't that be great? I've also dreamed about having a big swimming pool back there and a little red schoolhouse where I could teach preschool. I dream big.


2 comments:

Marisa said...

SO cute!!

Unknown said...

Savannah is still talking about this, and it has been years ago. Definitely the most fun we had at LEGOLAND.