Wednesday, September 7, 2011

going on a cruise


Did you know I'm going on a cruise next week?

Well, I am.

To the Redneck Riviera.

I'm getting ready today.



Ray Ray just stares at me with the face that says, "What on earth is that crazy lady doing?"



And Cate took one puzzled look and said, "What's in your mouth, Mommy? Is it yucky or good?"

I'd say good.

Speaking of rednecks, did you know the toothbrush was invented in Alabama?

Yep. It was.



If it had been invented anywhere else it would have been called a teethbrush.

heehee

Or maybe I should say hee haw.

I'm done, y'all.

5 comments:

Christie said...

I honestly have no idea where the Redneck Riveriera is. Help?

Cathy said...

Ah, sure wish you could git on over to Mutual next Wensdee night and find out fer yerself!

Glenora said...

Please take pictures of this Redneck Riveriera. Anxious to see if they are anywhere close to the real thing.

Cathy said...

Dan will be the cruise director so I'll make sure to take lots of pictures!

Dan said...

Christie, the Redneck Riviera is the Gulf Coast, especially the finer parts of Florida, Alabama, and Mississippi. Next week, the youth will be hosting a dinner for the elderly in our ward and the theme is a cruise to the Redneck Riviera. We'll be dressing up redneck style and doing some Hee Haw skits for entertainment.