Wednesday, April 6, 2011

thumper was right


If you can't say something nice,
don't say nothin' at all.



I'm going to just go ahead and follow Thumper's advice and keep my trap shut for a few days.

Or longer.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Don't you just love it when I use pictures that have nothing to do with the post?
Me too.

This one was taken around this time last year.
On the back porch.
My kids and their cousin with bubble juice in their hair.

Pretty sure I had nothing nice to say about that little incident at the time.
Or right now for that matter.

That is all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I sometimes have a hard time following thumpers advice. :)

Arlene said...

My mom ALWAYS said that. It still makes me mad. ;)

Simply Smith said...

Your kiddos are so cute!!! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Have a great weekend!