Wednesday, May 26, 2010

dark chocolate and pomegranate


Thanks to my brother-in-law, I've recently discovered these little bits of dark chocolate heaven. I'm pretending they're vitamins. That kind of makes me feel like they're a little less evil.


Can something so good be bad for me? It's not possible, right? Right? RIGHT?

A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips. That's why I eat them quickly. And only when I'm at Judy's house. They're in her pantry.

I'm wondering if I could make some hard boiled egg dark chocolate pomegranate cookies with them.

Oh, be still my heart.

Oh, be thin my thighs (even after I finish off that bag).

3 comments:

Arlene said...

I LOVE them. You could consider all the anti+oxidents they provide. Probably less trouble than red wine.

Who is Aunt Judy? I think she's mty fav!

Dan said...

MMMMMMMM, dark chocolate pomegranates, mmmmmmmmm!

Treasurebox said...

WOW, its very easy and nice method and post you share are very helpful for my project of making garden sheds cover. Thanks