Thursday, March 15, 2012

marriage prospects



A little conversation on the ride to preschool this afternoon (give or take a few words...hard to take notes when you're driving):


him: Mommy, I'm having a few ideas of who I can marry.

me: Oh, great! Who are they?

him: Well, the one who lives next door to Hailey and Karly.

me: You mean Jane? That's a great choice. She's a really nice girl. Who's your other choice?

him: What's the name of the 5-year-old who lives at Debra's house?

me: Well, there's two of them. Mia and Chloe. Which one would you like to marry?

him: Who's the one with all the hair on top?

me: Chloe has curly hair and Mia has straight hair, like me.

him: Chloe then.




Looks like he's got a thing for older ladies with curly hair.

* * *

And then he suggested that Cate could marry Ray Ray. I told him that we don't marry our cousins.

He said it would make it easier if she did. Easier on what? I'm not really sure.


Photobucket


All pictures of my cute boy taken by the lovely Mikayla at CameraShy. Why I remember her name I'll never know (probably spelled it wrong though). There's lots more where these came from. I promise I'll keep sharing until they run out.

1 comment:

debra said...

That's adorable. I can't wait to see how this works out!