Friday, October 21, 2011

happy birthday to you and you


Happy birthday to the best mom I've ever had.

She'll want to kill me for using this picture but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

Look how cute she is.

* * *

And happy birthday to one of the best little sisters I've ever had.

Pretty sure she won't kill me for using this picture.

Look how cute she is.



{the one standing in the back holding my other little sister}


Happy birthday, you two.

Love you both!


p.s. Thanks for sharing a birthday...one less thing I have to remember.


3 comments:

Marisa said...

Gee, uh, hmm. . . I'm guessing the tall one in the center is you? :) Your kids look SO much like you.

Happy birthday ladies!

Glenora said...

I was 20 and getting my passport picture. The photographer asked me to pose so, crazy me, I did. I remember this so well. Thanks for the memory.

debra said...

Great pictures. And I see you've changed up your blog a little. It looks good.