Monday, June 6, 2011
1. Sprinkler fun and cute little polka dot swimsuits.
2. Having my school teacher husband home so I can go to the grocery store ALONE (and not at 10:00 at night alone...any time I want ALONE) and so I can stop waking up at the crack of dawn to make his lunches and see him off to work with a kiss and a smile.
3. Grama Bama coming to visit in a few weeks (this one needs to hurry up and happen).
4. Going to visit Grama Bama and Grandpa for my high school reunion. Flying to Alabama and then driving back to Utah with them. Should be quite an adventure.
5. Sending my kids to art class once a week for an hour starting tomorrow (it's only for 5 weeks but I'll take what I can get).
6. Eating this salad as much as possible. It looks so summery doesn't it? Spinach, blueberries, feta cheese and toasted almonds. Everything from Costco except the almonds. I think I'll try it with strawberries when my big ol' tub of blueberries runs out.
7. Winning this family pass to Thanksgiving Point (air conditioning inside the dinosaur museum any time we please). You don't need to enter that because it'll just decrease my chances of winning and you wouldn't want to do that to me now would you?
8. Turning 38 in less than 2 weeks and spending the rest of the summer out of the odd numbered age. I hate being odd. Is that odd?
9. Getting a new camera for my birthday so I don't have to use cruddy cell phone pictures in my amazing blog posts. The old one is dead now for sure. I dropped it on the tile last week. It's done.
10. Popsicles and flip flops (sometimes it's the little things).
Posted by Cathy at 2:27 PM