Thursday, May 26, 2011

chocolate cheerios and no news about yesterday


Dan comes home from work every day and asks Danny what we did all day.
Lots of times Danny's reply is, "Nothing!"

Nothing?
NOTHING?

Who is this kid and where has he been all day while we were busy doing everything except for nothing?

So I had this great plan to post all week about what we did every day so that Dan would know for sure that we do NOT do nothing all day.

That lasted 2 days.

I've got no post about Wednesday for you today.
I was tired and busy and lost my oomph.



What I do have for you is a little girl who has been waking up too early lately.
Yesterday it was 6:40.
Today 7:15.
Plus a few middle of the night wakings thrown in for good measure.
I don't know what's going on here but I don't like it.

Part of it is my fault.
I had this great plan to paint her bedroom.
I took stuff off her windows to paint and now the sun shines in when it is not welcome.
And wakes her up when I am not ready for her to be up.

So I need to get my bum in gear and finish painting today.
And then buy some curtains that make her room nice and dark until a more acceptable hour in the morning because 7:15 is making me really not happy.



This morning Cate and I had a little photo fun in my bed (in an effort to keep her quiet and not wake up her brother).
It's impossible to take pictures of yourself laying in bed and NOT have a double chin.
My hand is trying to hide it but we all know it's there.

Cate had fun.
Me, not so much.

And then I ate a bowl of chocolate cheerios and felt better.


1 comment:

Arlene said...

You don't need the hand trick!