Tuesday, March 29, 2011

burnt tomato soup


Grama Bama is here!

I tricked her and sent her brother (Uncle Norb) and his wife (Aunt Emma) to get her.
She thought I was actually going to drive to the airport, park and find her all by myself.
Ha! I don't think I've ever done that in my entire life. Why start now?

I asked Norb and Emma to go get her instead. I love surprising my mother.
She called me a rascal for it. So be it.

She's currently coloring with Cate and telling her stories about the plane ride.
Apparently, some guy was in her seat and he smelled like burnt tomato soup.
She was very happy that he got up and moved.

She's told Cate that story 3 times so far.
Now they've moved on to talking about rain and drawing cats and dogs (that Cate thinks are cows).



We sure love that Grama Bama!

2 comments:

Dan said...

Hooray!
I hope I don't smell like burnt tomato soup. I don't want to get kicked out!

Arlene said...

Yay for Grama Bama. I was sad bama beat rado. That was rude. ;)