Tuesday, February 1, 2011

and here we sit


I've got a sick kid today.
All he wants me to do is hold him.
So here we sit
Up until a few minutes ago.
He's on his bed.
I'm in the bathroom.
(At least that's where he thinks I am.)



And just for funzies, here she sits too.
Because wherever I am, she is.
And of course she wants to be held too, just because her brother is.

It's going to be a fun day.
Wish me luck!


p.s. Thanks to Arlene for suggesting I email the pictures to myself from my phone. Genius! I really need to sign up for a class though. Smart Phones for Dummies.

5 comments:

Dan said...

Good luck.

colds1 said...

I'm sorry he doesn't feel good. Having sick kiddos stinks.

Bec and Doug said...

I've had a sick little guy too this week. There's definitely been a lot of holding going on here too.

Glenora said...

Her profile is so beautiful! Sorry he is sick and wish I was there.

Arlene said...

Oh wow! My name in print on a famous blog! Bummer on the sickness. Darn sickness!