Sunday, January 23, 2011

the man looks good in a suit

Grama Bama bought her favorite son-in-law this new suit for Christmas. Since she lives so far away and doesn't get to see him as much as she'd like, here's a few pictures. Proof that the suit fits and looks quite nice. Too bad you can't see the pin stripes. And too bad you can see the circles of light all over every picture. My bad.
A few shots of the back, since Grama Bama's such a big fan of the double vent.



The man definitely looks good in a suit.

9 comments:

Glenora said...

Let me make this correction - Dan is ONE of my favorite sons-in-law.

Glenora said...

And his tie is crooked in each and every picture - very disturbing to me.

Cathy said...

It's ok to tell the truth here, Mom. The other son-in-law doesn't read this.

Dan said...

The crooked tie also disturbs me. Also disturbing is that my flipping up of the back of my jacket was not caught. I really wanted to show off those vents!

Thanks for the compliment, Love.

Glenora said...

That bootie better not get any bigger or the flaps will open on their own...that is why they are there!

Hunnygrams said...

Cathy....that may be true, but his mother does. Although I must say, if I had a son-in-law who gave me pedicures, it might be hard not to have a favorite one. :) And I also know that Dan is very, very good to his Canadian mother-in-law.

Cathy said...

Oh, hi there, Elaine! You know I'm just kidding. Dan's MY favorite but my mom is totally fair in her doling out of love to the sons-in-law. Maybe you need to come over and sit in the pedi chair so Dan can work some magic on your footsies.

Hunnygrams said...

Cathy, I was kidding....(I think you know that). I love your blog..when I'm checking them I usually save yours til last.... kind of like dessert.
Your Mom is truly a great woman!

Arlene said...

Whit Whew! And the comments are even great! :)

The tie got to me, too.

Call the sunspots "Bokeh" and you'll be so trendy! :)

(How did I get so behind with your blog! No WONDER I have been so crabby!)