Monday, August 9, 2010

ten things that made me laugh out loud last week


1. watching my son try to jump in the first picture
2. watching my son try to jump in the next picture
3. watching my son try to jump in the third picture
4. watching my son try to jump in the fourth picture
5. watching my son try to jump in the last picture
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

I got nothin' for those last 5.

It was a slow week for laughing out loud.

I fail to find the humor in sleepless nights, sick and/or cranky kids, puke and other bodily functions that accompany sickness.

Grama Bama and Grandpa will be here tomorrow. I'm hoping they'll bring a few laughs with them.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Oh, there was more to laugh about. What about when Cate ... no, that was two weeks ago. Or when you ... no, that was in July. Okay, I guess the week was boring.