Sunday, November 29, 2009

wish you were here


If I'd sent you a postcard last week, that's what it would've said.

But I didn't.

So you'll have to settle for a seemingly endless stream of pictures with somewhat witty captions and hopefully a few slightly humorous anecdotes sprinkled in as well. And if you're lucky, a video or two of my outrageously adorable children doing something outrageously adorable.

That will all have to wait until after I solve a mystery that has me completely boggled.

Who snuck into my house while I was on vacation and washed my jeans? Why did they then dry them on the highest setting possible so as to make them shrink so small that I now own 3 pairs of those ever so popular (and ever so ugly) skinny jeans?

Why?

I'm sure that's what happened. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that I spent the last week eating dessert every day.

For every meal.

Including breakfast.

And sometimes (ok, most of the time) in between meals too.

I'm leaning towards the mystery jeans washer.

Who did it?

Fess up.

2 comments:

Candis Ellis said...

Sorry, Cathy. It was me. I just thought you would look super hot in skinny jeans :)

Cathy said...

Oh, Candis! I knew it! You're such a fashion maven. It was probably killing you to see me walk around the neighborhood in my boot cut jeans. You just had to take matters into your own hands. Now I'm just wondering how long I can look super hot in my sweatpants. That's all that fits me now.