Monday, February 27, 2012

I thought this was going to be fun



Ray Ray got hurt.

He started to cry so I held him.

Cate thought that would be a good time to be jealous that I was holding her little cousin so she started to cry too.


Hold me! Hold ME! HOLD ME!!


I sat down on the couch since there's no way I can hold them both at the same time.

Cate didn't like that plan. She wants me all to herself.

My sweet little Danny came and sat on the couch next to me.


Here, I'll hold Ray Ray so you can hold Cate.


Have I mentioned lately how much I love that kid? He's a keeper.

I passed Ray Ray over to Danny's lap and Cate snuggled onto mine.


Take our picture, Mommy. And not with your phone. With your camera!


I'm always happy to oblige a good photo op (even though Cate wasn't happy to be lugged into the kitchen to retrieve the camera).

A few seconds passed. Ray Ray wiggled a little bit.


Ummm. I thought this was going to be fun, but it's not.


Ha. I totally understand.

No comments: