Monday, March 21, 2011

aprons for the kids


Grama Bama has been at it again.
Spoiling my children.
It's ok.
I'll let her.


Yoda's still my favorite.



Now that they've got their fancy new aprons, we'd better get baking.

Here's a few items on my to bake list:

(and since I'm off the shugs for the next 3 months,
I'm obsessed with recipes of stuff I won't be eating...
why do I torture myself?)



cheesecake stuffed strawberries



Nutella mug cake



iced lemon pound cake



chocolate covered funfetti cake balls


There's more.
I'll stop for now.

Excuse me while I go eat some celery for lunch.


And just in case you'd lost track:


Woo hoo!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

I need that chalk board in my kitchen...stat.

Dan said...

I'm getting fat just reading this post!

Cathy said...

Robert's with a 40% off coupon and you can get one for yourself! And stop licking the screen, Dan.

Unknown said...

Adorable aprons! Can't wait to see your posts when grandma comes!!!

Glenora said...

You are NOT off the shugs...you are off the surgs!!! Love the aprons.

Chrisanne said...

I offer my services for any taste testing required for your new recipes :) And those aprons are too stinkin' cute!