Friday, December 24, 2010

santa hats all around


I like to imagine that we live in Florida and take Christmas pictures with lush greenery in the background.

I like to imagine that my arm isn't as freakishly long as it looks in this picture.

I like to imagine that my little girl will get lots more sleep tonight and this miserable cold that's come to visit her will just go away.

I like to imagine that the stockings will stuff themselves.
Or that Santa will actually just do it himself like he's supposed to.

I like to imagine that all those chocolate caramel cookie brittle squares I've eaten over the past few days will not take up residence in my hips and thighs.
Maybe they were diet chocolate caramel cookie brittle squares.

I like to imagine that I'll have a very merry {and relaxing} Christmas.
That one will hopefully become a reality tomorrow.

Not sure I can say the same thing about my freaky arm appearing less freaky.
Or the cookie squares being a healthy treat...like celery.


Merry Christmas!


ho

ho

ho


p.s. Look at this version of cookie brittle I found. I'll be giving it a try very soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a great picture. And I'm with you on Santa doing his job, or at least footing the bill! A very merry to you and yours.