Tuesday, July 7, 2009

ten on the fourth

one.

awake at 5:15
one hour drive
parade at 8:30 a.m.
(that's my excuse for not looking super snazzy)

two.

Cate and Grandma
(who was trying to give Cate her first taste of Chips Ahoy cookies)

three.

sharing Grandma's lap with cousin Rusty

four.

hand over the heart as the flag passes by

five.

a parade with tractors and firetrucks and candy?
heavenly for this little boy

six.

cousin Ricky attempting to make the "rock on" sign to go along with his Gene Simmons wanna be facial art

Hang ten, little dude!

seven.

cousin Ricky trying to get his tongue just right to go along with his Gene Simmons wanna be facial art

eight.

joining in the tongue fun

nine.

a much needed nap in the backyard swing

ten.

an even more needed nap on the trip home

1 comment:

colds1 said...

I'm so glad they slept on the way home for you and I need to upload my pictures to see what shots I ended up with of Ricky! Those are great!