Friday, July 31, 2009

rocks


On the morning Grama Bama left, Danny woke up at 6:26. He's been doing that a lot lately.
I, for one, am quite tired of it...literally.

I was ok with it that day though. I was glad he'd be awake to give Grama a hug and a kiss good-bye. Sadly, when the time came for farewell, he got all huffy and refused to kiss her. She kissed him anyway.

As we waited in the early morning hours for Grama to stop by on her way to the airport, Danny helped me clean up my flowers. I picked the dead ones off; he picked the not-so-dead ones. Then he got creative with some rocks and made a crocodile
(in the picture above).


This rock was named Grama Bama.


Jarrett and Kris arrived and started dumping dirt on the sidewalk.
They claimed to be making a rock tower.


There's the Grama Bama rock again.


Pretty soon an entire rock family was formed.
According to Jarrett, "Every rock that's tiny is a piece of the love."


Then it turned a little morbid when they started adding flowers.
It looked like a little burial site.

All this fun before 7:45 in the morning.
Ug. I'm tired.

No comments: